Followers

October 05, 2011

Remember You by Dato' Siti Nurhaliza feat. Sean Kingston


tengah gila dgn lagu ni.
walaupun kete takder radio,
aku on ipod kat iphone.
layansszzz...best!
If we never make it back
To what we used to be
I hope you know i tried to give you all of me
I don’t wanna wake up tomorrow
If our memories filled with sorrow
I’d rather smile when i remember you


If you find someone
That can love you right
I won’t stand in your way
I won’t even fight, no
I won’t forget
I’ll always remember you
Babygirl you are my darling
Felling you the hardest
Now my baby i’ve been missing you the longest
Found a new one to give your heart
To the way i acted i don’t blame you
But you always on my mind
Think about you all the time
And i’m wishing you were mine
Reminiscing all the time, when i had your love
When i had your love you forever be in my heart
You’ll always have my heart
You’re everything i wanted
Exactly what i needed
I see your heart has now moved on
Got me sitting here i’m singing sad songs
I’m a love you forever
Baby i forget you never
January to december always remember you
If you find someone
That can love you right
I won’t stand in your way
I won’t even fight,
No i won’t forget i’ll always remember you
Like the sun will rise
As the seasons change
I will walk through life
Til the very end, no i won’t regret
I’ll always remember you, remember you, remember you
I won’t forget i’ll always remember you
lirik kredit to : MAYA

No comments:

heart my community